Copyright 2015 © Off Campus Hogs. All rights reserved.
How do I get updates about events?
- Join the Off Campus Hogs Facebook page, all updates are posted there
- Text the Yellow pot at (214) 801-5965 for text updates
Current Leadership of 2018 (from left to right)
Paige Manel- Crew Chief
Taylor Otter- Chair
Jack Gunn- Yellow Pot
Reagan Hovey- Crew Chief
Will Corn- Crew Chief
What are the "pots"?
The pot types determines the leadership hierarchy.
- Red pot- The coordinators and safety advisers for bonfire as a whole
- Brown pot- The rank below redpots that handle the chainsaws
- Green pot- The female upper leadership position. They handle the paperwork, attendance, and records for bonfire
- Yellow pot- The coordinators and safety advisers for individual crews.
- Chief/Chair- The leadership that are below the yellowpots (3-5 per crew).
What do Off Campus Hogs have to do with bonfire?
- Bonfire participants are broken down into several different Crews. These crews are generally comprised of students who live in the same dorm or are in the same corps outfit. The Off Campus Hogs is a crew made up of Bonfire participants who live off campus; however anyone is welcome.
Frequently Asked Questions